Psychosexual Therapy Nottingham from Grantham
Psychosexual Dysfunction Specialist and Relationship Therapist
in association with Dr. Michael Millett, and in partnership with Elevated Therapy International ®
Dr Bolton is a specialist in psychosexual dysfunctions who generally works from Harley Street in London. He has over 20 years mental health experience working for the NHS with people suffering from a whole range of emotional, psychological and psychiatric problems. And he has helped many people to overcome their sexual problems by addressing issues to do with intimacy and the barriers that prevent them from enjoying a fulfilled sex life.
He has also helped people with mental health difficulties gain more control of their lives, when things seemed out of control. As a specialist in psychosexual dysfunctions Dr Bolton sees both men and women who suffer with a variety of sexual problems. He also sees men and women who have problems with sex following cancer, heart conditions, and diabetes. As well as people with sex addictions.
Dr Bolton initially trained as a mental health social worker in 1992 before completing his Masters in Care Policy and Management, and PhD (researching the personal identity and resilience of people with mental health problems). He then chose to continue his professional development completing training in narrative therapy and psychosexual dysfunctions. Dr Bolton’s philosophical and therapeutic approach is based on humanistic principles, which emphasise good communication and mutual respect between patient and therapist. He takes a positive view of human nature focusing on the uniqueness of individuals. And by exploring the nature of creativity, love and self-actualisation he is able help his patients realise their potential through change and self-directed growth.
His approach is also integrative, which means he uses a range of therapeutic techniques alongside psychotherapy to bring about the desired change. His objective is to help his patients identify and deal with the undesirable and unpleasant things in their lives so that they can enjoy a healthier and happier sex life.
If you are struggling with feelings of guilt, shame or embarrassment he can help you rid yourself of these feelings, achieve a stronger sense of self and have a more meaningful and intimate relationship with your sex partner.
So why not step up to HEALTH and HAPPINESS, there is no better time than now !
You will find Dr Bolton to be an understanding, warm, empathetic and sensitive therapist. He does not judge or discriminate against people on grounds of race, age, gender, sexuality, disability or religion. And he works with individuals, as well as couples.
If you’re interested in arranging an appointment in association with Elevated Therapy here in Grantham with Dr. Bolton – please use the form below.
He is also very happy to answer questions and provide further information if need be.
Prospective patients can leave a message, and Dr. Bolton will endeavour to return your call as soon as possible.
Alternatively – complete the Quick Enquiry / Email Appointment Form here.
Sessions with Dr. E Bolton can be available Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 9.30 am and 8.00 pm here in Grantham’s Town Centre at Elevated Therapy.
Dr. Bolton’s Fees start from £70 for individuals and £90 for couples, but he does have flexible rates on a sliding scale based on your income.
Also full debit and credit card facilities including American Express are available at the
“Clinic of Hypnotherapy and Holistic Practices in Grantham“ at `Tipperary House` for client’s choice and convenience.
→ Go to Elevated Therapy`s Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy for Sexual Issues and Problems in Grantham
→ Go to Elevated Therapy`s Relationship Therapy and Counselling in Grantham
Contact Dr. E Bolton and Elevated Therapy for:
- Female Sexual Problems Grantham
- Female Sexual Problems Newark
- Female Sexual Problems Nottingham
- Female Sexual Problems Lincoln
- Female Sexual Problems Leicester
- Female Sexual Problems Stamford
- Female Sexual Problems Peterborough
- Female Sexual Problems London
- Male Sexual Problems Grantham
- Male Sexual Problems Newark
- Male Sexual Problems Nottingham
- Male Sexual Problems Lincoln
- Male Sexual Problems Leicester
- Male Sexual Problems Stamford
- Male Sexual Problems Peterborough
- Male Sexual Problems London
- Couples Counselling Grantham
- Couples Counselling Newark
- Couples Counselling Nottingham
- Couples Counselling Lincoln
- Couples Counselling Leicester
- Couples Counselling Stamford
- Couples Counselling Peterborough
- Couples Counselling London
- Psychosexual Therapy Grantham
- Psychosexual Therapy Newark
- Psychosexual Therapy Nottingham
- Psychosexual Therapy Lincoln
- Psychosexual Therapy Leicester
- Psychosexual Therapy Stamford
- Psychosexual Therapy Peterborough
- Psychosexual Therapy London
- Sex Addiction London
- Sex Addiction Nottingham
- Sex Addiction Lincoln
- Sex Addiction London
- Sex Addiction Peterborough
- Sex Addiction Leicester
- Sex Addiction Grantham
- Sex Addiction Stamford
- Sex Addiction Newark