Hypnotherapy Treatments in Grantham
There are three main types of hypnotherapy for clients in Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire and the East Midlands:
At the Elevated Therapy Clinic of Hypnotherapy and Holistic Practices in Dudley Road, Grantham.
Michael is a qualified hypnotherapist since 1995, he established a very successful private practice in the heart of London,
Elevated Therapy International ®- which developed into one of the most recognised hypnotherapy practices in the country for all people that are serious in getting beyond their problems and issues and reaching their full potential.
Michael also practiced for a while in Harley Street, London W1 and at the Replingham Clinic in Southfields, London SW18.
“Michael`s best talent was described as unlocking and dealing with destructive subconscious states that lead to physical and emotional pain. His hypnotherapy worked so deeply and was combined with such pragmatic advice”. (London News).
Michael was included in the London Paper` exhaustively researched list as a hypnotherapist and an alternative health expert and one of London`s Top 50 Wellbeing Gurus.
He is now a supervising hypnotherapist as well as being a professional hypnotherapy practitioner now located in Grantham and very skillful over many years and with all issues and more. he sees clients from all over Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire. Leicestershire and beyond.
Local to you throughout the East Midlands and all of Lincolnshire
Slievenamon Room (Waiting & Reception Room)
Cormac Room (Consulting Room)
1) Clinical Hypnotherapy (sometimes called Suggestion Hypnotherapy)
2) Analytical Hypnotherapy (Hypnoanalysis)
3) Alchemical Hypnotherapy
Clinical Hypnotherapy (Suggestion Hypnotherapy)
This usually refers to what the general public term ‘hypnotherapy’. Generally, you are guided into a gentle, relaxing hypnotic state, where you are fully in control and where you are given suggestions and beneficial corrections directly to your unconscious mind for therapeutic purposes.
Used in this way, hypnosis is an effective way of helping a person to find it easier to achieve something or to stop doing a particular thing which can be the source of many of their problems.
It is true that no-one can be hypnotised against their will and even when in an hypnosis state, an individual can still reject any suggestion.
Therapeutic hypnosis is a state of purposeful and confidential partnership to achieve positive results.
Suggestions given are always positive, and worded very carefully by Dr. Michael G Millett in order to get the very best results for you.
Some of the many issues but not exhaustive that can benefit from hypnotherapy with Michael include:
- Acne (rosacea)
- Acne (vulgaris)
- Aggression / Aggressive behaviour
- Alcoholism (Addictions) and alcohol problems
- Alienation, feelings of
- Allergy / Allergies
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Assertiveness, lack of
- Arthritis – pain control
- Bad Temper / Anger
- Binge eating
- Bladder problems
- Blood pressure (High and Low)
- Bruxism (Teeth grinding)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Bullying in the workplace
- Childbirth (Hypnobirthing)
- Childhood trauma
- Children`s issues and Hypnotherapy such as confidence, bedwetting, eneuresis, thumb-sucking, nail biting and many more…
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Pain
- Cluster Headaches
- Commitment phobia
- Concentration, lack of
- Confidence issues
- Coping with hair loss / balding
- Creativity issues
- Decision making, inability
- Dental Phobia
- Depression – more information
- Dermatology / Skin complaints / anti-aging
- Destructive patterns (relationship, behaviour, decisions)
- Discipline issues
- Divorce – trauma
- Dystonia / Muscle spasms
- Drinking (Addictions)
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorder
- Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB)
- Exam nerves
- Failure anxiety (Fear of failure)
- Family issues
- Fear of germs
- Fear of birth
- Fear of bridges
- Fear of dentists or dental treatment
- Fear of failure (Failure anxiety)
- Fear of flying
- Fear of being sick / vomiting
- Fear of heights
- Fear of intimacy (not wanting sex)
- Fear of needles
- Fear of presentations and public speaking
- Fear of sickness (Emetephobia)
- Fear of spiders
- Fear of travelling
- Fear of … … there are so many fears and phobias – more info here
- Feeling emotionally fragile
- Feelings of alienation / Feeling distant
- Fertility male and female
- Fetish (unwanted)
- Frigidity (lack of libido)
- Gastric Band Hypnosis (Hypnotic Gastric Band) – more information
- Hair loss, coping with
- Hair pulling (unwanted habits)
- Headaches (tension headaches, migraine, cluster headaches)
- Hypertension / High Blood Pressure
- Hypno-band – more information
- Hypno-Healing – more info here
- Hypnoanalysis – more info here
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) – more information
- Impotence – more information
- Inability to enjoy sex – more information
- Inability to be yourself’
- Inactivity / lack of motivation
- Infertility male and female
- Inner Child work – more information
- Insomnia – more information
- Intimacy problems
- Intrusive Thoughts / Unwanted Thoughts and / or Images
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – more information
- Lack of Confidence – more information
- Lack of Discipline
- ME / CFS (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis)
- Memory improvement
- Memory retrieval
- Lack of confidence
- Lack of creativity
- Lack of Motivation
- Muscle spasms / Dystonia
- Morbid thoughts / Unwanted Thoughts
- Nail biting
- Negative self image
- Negative self-talk
- Nervous Twitches
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Overactive Imagination
- Pain – more information
- Painful Experiences / Painful Memories
- Panic Attacks – more information
- Paruresis (pee shy)
- Performance (sexual, sports, work-related)
- Performance anxiety (speeches, sexual, sports, auditions etc.)
- Picking spots (unwanted habits)
- Poor Self Image
- Premature ejaculation
- Pre-menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Psoriasis / Skin problems
- PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder)
- PVF Syndrome (Post-viral fatigue syndrome)
- Relationship problems
- Relaxation, inability
- Restless leg syndrome
- Lack of Self-control
- Lack of Self-esteem
- Sciatica – pain control
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual issues and problems
- Shy Bladder
- Skin disorders and problems
- Smoking Cessation
- Social anxiety and fears
- Social Skills, lack of
- Spiritual growth
- Sports and athletic performance improvement
- Stammering and stuttering
- Stop Smoking – more information
- Stress – more information
- Success anxiety (Fear of success)
- Surgery, preparation for
- Teeth Grinding (Bruxism)
- Tension Headaches
- Thumb sucking
- Tinnitus / Ear Ringing
- Trauma / Painful Experiences and Memories
- Under eating
- Unwanted behaviours
- Unwanted Memories
- Unwanted thoughts or images
- Vertigo (fear of heights)
- Weight loss – more information
- Writers block
- Develop a Positive Attitude
- Become a Better Parent
- Become a Positive Thinker
- Develop Your Full Potential
- Develop your Sense of Humour
- Awaken Intuition
- Eat more Healthily
- Increase your Confidence
- Be More Assertive
- Increase your Patience
- Increase your Productivity
- Boost Your Emotional Intelligence
- Get Rid of Emotional Baggage
- Increase Sports and Athletic Performance
- Discover Relaxation
- Search for Enlightenment
- Wholeness and Inner Peace
- Experience Self-love
- Feel Balanced Centred and Focused
- Connecting with your Inner Wisdom
- Feel Connected
- Somatic Healing for persistent physical illness, disease or injury
- Inner Guide Work (Archetypal Healing)
- Visit the Past Life / Other Lives section here at Elevated Therapy for other types of spiritual sessions
Analytical hypnotherapy or Hypnoanalysis works on the premise that every symptom has a root cause, just in the same way that the term ’cause-and-effect’ works in other areas of our lives.
Analytical Hypnotherapy is psychotherapy using hypnosis.
Dr. Michael G Millett is also a qualified psychotherapist apart from being a hypnotherapist.
Analytical hypnotherapy looks at the root cause of the problem and is helpful in dealing with the more deep-seated problems and buried trauma that many people have such as anxiety, fears, phobias, depression and a host of other psychological and emotional problems.
For example, a person suffering with a particular phobia and cannot make sense of it or give a reason why they have that particular fear will often have `fear within them` which is then projected and attached to an object or a situation as a coping mechanism (symptom substitution), whether it be a fear of spiders, or lifts or another unconscious selected situation.
Once the root fear is dealt with and the bottled up emotions resolved, it loses it`s power, bringing about lasting and beneficial change.
The best way to help problems caused by blocked emotions is to release these feelings.
A more `spiritual` form of `inner work` or hypnotherapy.
Dr. Michael G Millett is a trained and qualified metaphysician as well as a hypnotherapist.
The focus is on giving the person resources within themselves that they can call on to resolve their own issues. These resources are often referred to as our Inner Guides or working with the Inner Child.
It incorporates Gestalt, Regression Therapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Psychosynthesis and Shamanism with the ancient science of Alchemy as translated and channelled to the modern world by Dr. Carl Jung.
Alchemical Hypnotherapy sessions are conducted with the following focuses:
(i) Etheric Plane Communication: Allows emotional expression and encourages resolution of incomplete or disturbing relationships.
(ii) Running and Changing Incidents: Transforming negative experiences of the past into positive resources for the present.
(iii) Rescuing the Inner Child: Provides emotional security for the “little child” that exists in each one of us.
(iv) Inner Guide Work: Establishes communication with the transpersonal levels of the psyche.
(v) Past Life Regression: Used for clearing trauma, contacting resource states, bringing back gifts and locating and changing hidden agreements.
(vi) Conference Room: An advanced form of “subpersonality work” used to create order from internal chaos by resolving conflicts between our various subpersonalities.
Free Initial Consultation
To find out more about how hypnotherapy can work for you and the best way forward for you and your issue(s), give Michael a ring for up to a 30 minute FREE telephone / Skype consultation with no obligation. Find Out More
It is also easy to book either by phone or e-mail. Or you may have some questions you would like to ask first.
Please be assured, there is never any pressure from Michael to make a decision there and then; you can have a think about it and make an informed and discerning choice and get back to him again.
All calls are confidential.
Main Hypnosis area: HERE